Give Today to Support Esperanza!
Since our founding in 1989, the faithfulness of our many supporters has sustained Esperanza Health Center in fulfilling our mission. Donate Online Now
Your gift to Esperanza Health Center provides hope! A gift of any size makes a real difference for our patients and for a healthier North Philadelphia community. Your generous support, together with that of our staff, volunteers, friends and many others, enables us to fulfill our mission. You can contribute to one or more of the following funds at Esperanza:
- General Fund: Your gift provides medical and dental care for our uninsured patients and many integrated services for our patients as well as community residents. These include nutrition education and cooking classes, our “Young at Heart” Seniors program, spiritual care from our Chaplains, group fitness classes open to all community residents, “Centering Pregnancy” group prenatal education, social services support, and many others.
- Patient Diaconal Fund: Your gift provides medical specialty tests and other needed services for our uninsured patients.
- Reach Out and Read Fund: Your gift provides age-appropriate books for children from newborns through five years of age during their well-child visits, to promote early literacy.
- Pastor William Reyes Fund: Your gift supports the unmet medical and diaconal needs of our uninsured and under-insured patients with Hepatitis C disease.
Ways to Give
- Online: You can make either a one-time gift or arrange to give monthly to Esperanza through your checking account, savings account or via credit card. Click below to access our secure online donation page.
- Monthly Gifts by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): You can also set up monthly gifts via EFT from your checking account. Click here to download our EFT Authorization form, and send the completed/signed form by mail with your first contribution check to:
Esperanza Health Center
4417 N. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140-2319
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Many companies and organizations will match their employees’ charitable contributions up to 100% — contact your HR department to find out more.
- Donate Stock: Shares of appreciated stock can be donated to Esperanza without either party paying capital gains on those shares. In addition, you will be able to write off the full current value of these shares, and Esperanza does not pay capital gains tax when we sell the appreciated share. If you wish to donate appreciated stock, please contact Ted Voboril, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (215) 807-8614.
- United Way: Esperanza’s United Way Donor Choice number of the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey is 9791.
Esperanza Health Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation, and all financial contributions are tax-deductible. If you have any additional questions about how you can support Esperanza Health Center, please contact Ted Voboril, Development Director at email@example.com or (215) 807-8614.