- In the event of a life-threatening emergency: Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- To reach the on-call Esperanza Health Center clinician after hours, please call any one of our main numbers: 215-302-3600 (Hunting Park), 215-831-1100 (Kensington) or 215-221-6633 (Fifth Street), and listen to the prompts for instructions.
- Philadelphia Suicide & Crisis Center (24hrs/7days) – 215-686-4420
- Domestic Abuse Hotline (toll free/24 hrs/7 days) – 1-866-SAFE-014
- Child Abuse Hotline – Childline – 1-800-932-0313
- City of Philadelphia Child Protective Services – 215-683-6100
- Personal Emergency Plan Info
Patient Health Resources
Social Service Resources
Community Health Center Advocacy
Christian Health Care Resources